I’ve often wondered if Freedom had a heart, what it would say. What would it desire? What would it do? I’m speaking of Freedom as Spirit rather than flesh because it is our Spirit that experiences bondage and yearns to be free, not our flesh. It is the Spirit of man that suffers. Without the Spirit, the flesh is dead.
I prefer to imagine that “Freedom” desires spiritual autonomy and independence; the ability and the liberty to freely express self and the will of the Creator without consequence.
- The power to co-create freely according to the unction of the Spirit
- The power to manifest according to Its will, which is the will of God
- The power to love whomever It pleases without shame and doubt
- The power to “Be” as It feels, as It imagines and dreams
- To commune where and with whom It needs to for nurturance of Its soul
I imagine Freedom to be able to be a part of this world and be able to travel ANY place in this universe to fulfill Its purpose; gathering information and an understanding of the breadth of life and existence, of God. I, like many of you desire this Freedom of spiritual expression and power. But, I still experience the bondage of the flesh; the bondage of fear. We all struggle with how to overcome this bondage that we see, feel and experience every day that we take a breath through the flesh. How do we transcend this fearful existence? How can the Spirit have the freedom to work and manifest while in the flesh? Continue reading “FREEDOM’S HEART”