We are coming to the close of another year in our lives. Every year, at this time I begin to reflect on how I’ve lived my life and whether I’ve manifested any of my dreams and aspirations. Did I indeed work towards and accomplish what I set out to do? No matter how young or how old, time should be of the essence, nothing should be taken for granted! I would not want to look back over my life to see that I was a slacker. Therefore, I have made it my tradition to reflect on what of my list of aspirations, did I accomplish at the end of each year. And in doing so, I found that I accomplished about 90% of my goals for the year 2011, putting me closer to manifestation of my dreams. How did I do it? Here is a list of my suggestions to manifesting your dreams.
1.SEARCH YOUR HEART FOR WHAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO ACCOMPLISH IN THIS LIFETIME…YOUR PURPOSE…PASSION…TRUTH…PRAY & MEDITATE continuously, CONSULTING with CREATOR about YOUR DIVINE DESIGN…tap into the spirit of things.
2. IDENTIFY WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO ACCOMPLISH THAT GOAL. Break it out into BABY STEPS AND IN LIST FORM.
3. READ A LOT!!! On the subject of interest and written by people that are successful! People with insight.
4. I WATCH THE BIOGRAPHY CHANNEL… to learn about the lives of successful people…their journey towards manifestation. Love it! Inspires me!
5. CONTINUOUSLY REVIEW YOUR LIST OF PRIORITIES…helps with procrastination, although you still may do a little of that anyway.
6. BECOME A BAG LADY OR MAN, LIKE ME! LOL!!! I carry my dreams around with me every day of my life, it seems. My purse will always be big…Cause I need my stuff: a journal, my list, documents, things that inspire me and that I can pull out whenever I need to. I admire women that can carry a small bag with the bare minimum in content, for the simplicity of it. But, I’ve come to realize that I’m not that simple woman.
7. LIVE AND BREATHE YOUR DREAMS! Contradicting the common advice given by many to “keep your personal life separate from your career or work life“, I do the opposite and I believe the opposite…I practice the opposite. While, I do not neglect my family for work, I aspire not to neglect my work for family. I have worked really hard over the past 6 years to fully integrate and balance who I am into my work and vice versa. I am a Counselor at all times! This is my nature. Still working on it.
8. PREPARE YOURSELF FOR OPPORTUNITY! Get the education that you need; aspire towards the credentials that will identify you as a professional and as someone with a specialty and dedication to your work.
9. NETWORK! MAKE FRIENDS/ACQUAINTAINCES! KEEP IN TOUCH WITH…people of like minds and interests…people that you admire…or that admire you. (Something that I’m working on) Keep it real though! I would not forge a relationship with someone that I didn’t respect to some degree. I would not forge a relationship or keep an acquaintance that did not represent PROGRESS. I would not nurture a relationship strictly because of how much loot/cheese/money/influence they have. Genuine relationships are extremely important for purposeful relationships that helps to manifest the dream.
10. SET DEADLINES BY WHICH YOU WILL MEET YOUR GOALS! Check each of your “Baby Steps” off as you accomplish them. This will give you a sense of accomplishment and progress.
EACH BABY STEP MADE BRINGS YOU CLOSER TO YOUR GOAL AND MANIFESTATION OF YOUR DREAMS!